BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 21, 2012

What gets you, What drives you in Music....

 So last night I was making a wonderful little baby tutu to match my daughters tutu's for my niece to hopefully wear for the wedding. Now just hoping her mommy approves ;) Anyways as I was cheerfully taking my time to make it extra perfect and adorable my hunny was watching a show on Discovery Channel something about leopards. I just would look up and listen in the background of working, but there was this amazing music in the background that instantly perked me up and brought back so many memories of artists and cultures that I have loved the sound of since I was middle school aged child.

 Sounds like when Sting's hit Desert Rose came out, and anything Enigma, and anything in a belly dancing scene from a movie or show, and music from India, Russia, Arabia and even since meeting my SIL hubby from Bosnia and hearing Bosnian music and feeling the need to dance and be at peace hearing those sounds and beats from that type of music. It's amazing how sounds and music can really change your feelings or make you re-act a certain way. Just had to share that tastes come in all forms and sometimes you like certain sounds and music for years and this is my fave all standing type of sounds and background music by far. :)


Praise the LORD! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
Psalm 150:1-6

In Closing I think there is such of variety of background word-less music and use of any instrument that can be used to dance and sing Praises to the Lord.


Read more: http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/bible-verses-about-music.html#ixzz277BTnyY0

0 comments: